Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello Friday!

I can think of only a few things more exciting than opening up a new pair of shoes!  My coworkers have even compared me to Imelda Marcos for the little collection I keep under my desk (the modest collection, as I call it).  My gift-wrapped package arrived yesterday from Net-a-Porter and I was like a child unwrapping and untying.  Shoes are my love and as I grow my collection, I am sadly running out of closet space.  So as the space to store my shoes becomes less and less, my shoe buying habit follows the same pattern.  In the event I do buy a new pair, I think for months about what I could possibly add to my collection that I may not already have, in one variation or another. 


My most recent pair was inspired by my grandmother, who always said of Christian Louboutin, "Red is the sexiest color  a woman can wear and feet are ugly.  It's a no-brainer."  Thanks for the lesson and the inspiration, Abuelita!  This goregous red patent pair is for you!  I can't wait to wear them with my pair of last season Sloan trousers from Banana Republic and that classic linen cap sleeved shirt from Ann Taylor.

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment