Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pure Barre. Pure Bliss.

This past weekend was my first weekend in months to have some time to myself and I decided to visit Pure Barre Dallas for a noon class on Saturday to get me motivated for the day. I [shamefully] hadn’t been in about a year and oh my gosh, I fell in love all over again! I forgot how much I liked it! The energy of the 55-minutes class gets you pumped, they have the best playlist and you have SO MUCH fun.  Besides being fun it is one of the BEST workouts I have ever had.  And I tried boot camp....this is better!  It is geared towards women working the inner and outer thighs, the butt, the abs and the arms.  They even do a whole part focusing on the pocket of fat by your armpit that can ruin a good strapless dress.  I'm telling you...they know and target ALL the problem areas.  It's not your normal workout either...it combines elements of ballet, pilates and weight training.  All you former dancers will LOVE it.  Makes you feel like your back in the dance studio!  It is seriously amazing!  Definitely one of the newest and most fun trends in working out. My body is still sore from Saturday’s workout and I love it! I highly recommend all of you check it out. To find out if there is one near you, click here. Lift. Tone. Burn. 


Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment