Friday, August 2, 2013

Design Crush: Nero Walls

Happy Friday to all in BlogLand out there!  This Friday I wanted to share my current interior obsession - and the inspiration behind my totally impulsive and over budget home improvement project: black walls.  Now about the project: I just don't like the look of TVs.  Yuck.  So when I was faced with how and where to place the TV in our TV room (now that my husband has his basement man cave and I dismantled our media cabinets for home office use), I had the audacious idea of painting the TV wall black in order to help 'hide' the abrasiveness of it.  Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool to paint the whole room black???  And then a simple little paint project spun totally out of control from there.  But, are you with me?  Are black walls not the new black?  Here are just a few pins that inspired my project.  What do you think?







Side note: when I told my contractor I'd be painting the walls black, his eyeballs nearly popped out and I went into a momentary panic.  But I stuck to the plan, and will soon enjoy my new black room!

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment