Thursday, April 19, 2012

{Thrifty Thursday} Spring Dresses under $50

When I think of Spring in Texas I think about frolicking about in fields of bluebonnets a la Little House on the Prairie--but you know, cooler. I love a good spring dress for said frolicking so imagine my delight when I was notified that ASOS was having a huge mid season sale! My ideal spring dress would be colorful with a full skirt--perfect for twirling. Pair it with a pair of oxfords or sandals for the day and throw on some wedges for that happy hour cocktail! They're really all you need to get you through the Spring! Check out some of the fabulous dresses I found for under $50! And there are so many more on their website. You really can't beat that!

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8




Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment