Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to Wear Oxfords


Remember when I told you the right way to wear a midi skirt? Well, I’ve found yet another trend that can either look totally awesome or awesomely bad. I am obsessed with the oxford shoe trend, but only when worn correctly! My favorite way to sport an oxford? Rolled up jeans, a simple tee (I love my T by Alexander Wang tee) tucked in, skinny belt and a blazer or cardi thrown over. I think it’s the perfect chic street style. Oxfords can also be paired with cute dresses and even the midi skirt. I also LOVE oxfords and strips. Think simple striped sweater, cuffed jeans and a lovely leather oxford. Just be careful not to over do the geek chic look. And yes, I would classify Oxfords as geek chic considering they were a staple of my catholic school uniform for 18 years. Here are some of my favorite oxford looks. What do you think? 



Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment