Monday, February 6, 2012

{We're Obsessed!} Spring Color Block

I'm tickling myself that the color block trend is spilling into spring from the looks we saw in the fall.  I just love color, and seeing multiple shades on a single piece is a trend I will gladly embrace this year.  I am still struggling with how I'll actually incorporate the fabulously colorful color block into my own wardrobe, so I've pulled some of my favorite looks from some of my favorite designers. 

Look 1: Pleats with bold and black

Splurge on this gorgeous Milly dress ($485) or save on this bright skirt ($68)
Look 2: White, orange and black

Splurge on this amazing DVF Harper Laurel tote ($685) or save on this smartly casual aqua dress ($88)
Look 3: Blue and Teal

Make a splash in these spectacular B Brian Atwood espadrilles ($550) or save on this ocean-hued Aqua dress ($88)

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment