Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Recipe: Garlic Parmesan Knots

I’m a huge fan of pinterest. I get all sorts of ideas from there and last night I finally decided to try one of the many recipes I drool over on the site. I made garlic parmesan knots and they were amazing! Here’s a step by step super easy and delicious recipe for you to try out! I paired my knots with pesto tortellini and a side salad. 

Ingredients for your knots:
  • 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits 
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Roll out biscuits into 12 inch ropes and tie in knots
Place knots on greased cooking sheet 2 inches apart from each other
Mix ingredients into a bowl 

Brush knots with the mixture
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and viola!
Nom! Nom! Nom!


Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment