Friday, March 22, 2013

Finally, the Nursery Revealed

Happy Friday dear grapes!  I can't believe it took me longer to post the nursery pictures than it did to plan it, but I promised you pictures, and I finally have some!  Take a minute to rewind and review my wishlist and inspiration rooms.  I posted about those long before my 9 month old greeted this world.  Here are a couple of refreshers:

I loved this layout and the picture had everything on my wishlist!
This gorgeous nursery closet inspired my son's closet

My design board: crib, theme, rug, bedding colors
The final layout: A soothing spa blue, beige and tan baby boy's nursery

Let's take a tour, shall we?

A lovely personalized decorative door hanger (baby name not pictured) welcomes us


Nursery Furniture, Pottery Barn Kids; Lamp, TJ Maxx;  Chair pillow and curtains, Pottery Barn; accent pillow and blanket, Restoration Hardware Baby and Child

Changing table/dresser and shelf, Pottery Barn Kids;


Do you remember this closet transformation?  The closet office/desk I created made a perfect baby closet!
Mom and Dad's MLB teams!



my readers know all about my insane shoe shopping habits!

The little details mean the most: Thank you to Alie from House Vintage for the horseshoe, it's perfect! Thank you to Marjorie Hodgson for the autographed copy of Assault: The Crippled Champion.  It was a beautiful addition to baby's horse race-themed nursery and a great tribute to his mother's Texas roots.  Thank you to Cheryl for the rocking horse pillow, to my friends and family for the books, stuffed animals,  and precious gifts; my mother for making a perfect mobile out of one that didn't match at all, and to my amazing seamstress for the beautiful bedding! 


Thanks for visiting!

Cheers!
Ana

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the horseshoe! Love the nursery....so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me so many ideas for how I can enhance my daughter's room! Just love what you've done, Ana!

    ReplyDelete