Monday, March 5, 2012

{We're Obsessed!} Chevron Stripes

I've been slightly obsessed with this trend for over a year now, and with no way to incorporate it into my home I decided I'd blog about it in hopes someone out there can take one of these beauties home.  How sharp are chevron stripes?  Either adding a rug, a throw, some dinnerware, home accessories or a simple pillow, this trend clearly isn't going away.  Do you like it as much as I do?

Add some DIY panels to your home decor.  photo: apartmenttherapy.com

I have been eying this rug, but don't have a place for it.

Desk Accessories would be a cool way to add some chevron to your home's decor.

Or maybe a throw?

Or an accent piece?

Or maybe just some outdoor dinnerware?
If you keep your eye out, you'll spot this look everywhere!  

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment