Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Scream for Gelato!

Get it?  Haha. 

But seriously, if you're a Dallas girl, you know exactly where to go for the tastiest Gelato on this side of the Atlantic Ocean: Paciugo.  It exploded in popularity when it opened it's first location in Dallas in 2000 and so you can imagine my surprise and delight when I learned that since I've moved from Dallas, Paciugo has expanded right into the lower level retail space of my company's headquarters in Arlington, Virgina!  It's been open in Clarendon for only a couple of months and I've already paid multiple visits.  As the temperature climbs and takes us into summer, I can't think of a more perfect cool down than a visit to the all-new Paciugo Gelateria and Caffe. 

Welcome to Arlington!


My picks: a trio of dark chocolate, red velvet cake and cappuccino flavored gelatos
Gelato selection at the new Arlington location.  Photo: from arlnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment