While exploring the Twitterverse that past few days, a few tweets made me LOL and I could not thank these darlings enough for the laughs that got me through this exhausting week. Of course these favorite, funniest tweets had something in common - WINE! It's just that kind of week, y'all.
Corsica Wine Decanter: on sale at Pottery Barn
April 5th Five Funniest:
5. "I don't taste the Michelle Tannins but it still has a Full House flavor." --wine jokes that were prob a stretch even in the 90's. (@albz)
4. Here's how to tell if you've been married a long time. I'm on my own tonight but, out of sheer habit, just poured out two glasses of wine. (@prodnose)
3. What do you mean wine isn't a food group? (@princessprobz)
2. What does a grape say when it gets stepped on? Nothing, it just lets out a little wine. (@badjokesguy)
1. It never fails- every time I wear white, I spill a whole bottle of wine down my throat. (@RobinMcCauley)
This set of three sisters loved @albz's reference to our idol sisterly trio, The Tanners.