Friday, September 16, 2011

New York Fashion Week Recap: Carolina Herrera

As fashion week wraps, I wanted to report those looks that stood out most to me on the runway.  Favorites first.
Anyone who has ever been shopping with me can tell you I am obsessed with Carolina Herrera. Her designs, to me, are the epitome of timeless elegance and femininity. She has always been wonderful at crafting beautiful timeless pieces for the female body. And her collection that premiered at this year’s Spring 2012 New York Fashion Week didn’t disappoint. Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection. Enjoy! 

Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Cheers!
Cristi

1 comment:

  1. I love Carolina Herrera, and my favorite dress is that mint green one. So pretty!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete