Friday, September 30, 2011

New York Fashion Week Recap: Marchesa

Happy Friday!  Here to write about one final SS 2012 collection - Marchesa.  I remember going wedding dress shopping with my best friend last year…I walked in to the boutique and she was wearing a stunning gown. “That must be Marchesa,” I said immediately. It was. Marchesa’s designs are legendary. They are literally wearable art. The styles, the feathers, the beads, the layers---all of it is breathtaking. It easily creates the romantic feminine look for any lady. I love the dresses. Here are a few of my favorites from this year’s runway collection which premiered at New York Fashion Week. **swooning**


Photo: NYMag.com

Photo: NYMag.com

Photo: NYMag.com

Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Photo: NYMag.com
Cheers!
Cristi  

1 comment:

  1. I love Marchesa - the collection is gorgeous, as always.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete