Monday, September 19, 2011

{We're Obsessed} The Skinny Belt

You know when you put on an outfit and it just kind of hangs wrong and you have the “what am I missing?” thoughts? Well, my new favorite accessory to fix those blah moments…the skinny belt! My favorite is my brown braided skinny belt. I wear it with everything! Dresses, skirts, tunics, skinny jeans or wide leg jeans with a tucked in shirt, long sweaters and even my winter coats—seriously, everything! I also love adding a pop of color to an outfit with a bright colored skinny belt. So next time you need to add something to your outfit, pull out a skinny belt and wrap it around any outfit! Besides being a great accessory it also helps to accentuate a lady’s waist so it’s a win-win situation. Check out some of these looks I found online. I love them all! 

Photo: whistles.co.uk

Photo: Pinterest

Photo: Victoria's Secret

Photo: DesertPearls.tumblr.com

Photo: bramblewoodfashion.tumblr.com

Photo: LookBook.nu

Photo: us.asos.com

Photo: Pinterest
Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment