Thursday, May 9, 2013

{Thrifty Thursday} The Simple Summer Wedge

Happy Thursday! 

It's no surprise I'm blogging about shoes today, because I am seriously OBSESSED.  I have ish-shoes.  Get it?  Okay seriously, motherhood for me has been all about balance.  Literally.  What is a style-conscious mama to do when my usual sky-high heels and wedges just won't cut it for a day of errands with the little nugget?  The answer: I need shorter heels, or wedges, to be perfectly honest.  I found the cutest pair at DSW last month that I am sure to wear over and over again all summer.  And you know what, they sort of look just like those Manolos I thought I had to have.  I am one happy, well-heeled mama!  And now that I have my new thrifty pair, those Manolos don't even look as cute anymore.  I actually prefer the pair I bought instead!

Splurge: Manolo Blahnik Shala Wedge, $725, Nordstrom

Steal: Tahari Leola Wedge, $60, DSW
Which shoe styles are you most coveting this summer?  I'd love to know!

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment