Monday, June 6, 2011

{We're Obsessed!} Billy Reid for J.Crew

There are few things more attractive, in my book, than the fashionable albeit disheveled style of Southern gentry. I've been traveling to the Deep South a lot recently and love the modern, tailored looks the boys are rockin'. So imagine my excitement when I read in this month's issue of Vanity Fair that Billy Reid, a local designer of Florence, Alabama and recent CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Winner, was partnering with J.Crew to launch a collection for men inspired by the look of those southern gents. I'm oozing with delight. Now hopefully the boys will be inspired to sport these amazing threads--having girls like me swooning! Check out Billy Reid's J.Crew collection here!



Photos: J Crew

Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment