Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Thrifty Thursday} What a Bag Surprise!

While in Dallas last month, Jackie, Cristi and I stumbled upon a garage sale.  We were drawn in by the art on display on the yard and while most people were rummaging through rugs and furniture, we went straight for the little table of vintage shoes, bags and accessories.  Can you imagine my delight with my $4 find?  A gorgeous bag of woven leather in a needed color!  It even has a leather strap tucked in so I can wear it as a clutch or a cross-body bag.  Reminds me a lot of the Bottega Veneta look at high end department stores.  Unfortunately, they weren't a perfect match for the un-thrifty shoes I coordinated it with in my head, but considering I've already worn the bag out three times in one month, I got more than a bargain!  Anyway, check out the latest addition to my thrifty collection:

 
Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment