Friday, May 20, 2011

{Good Grapes Destination} Dallas!

I am homebound this weekend!  There are hundreds of reasons I love the Big D.  I really hope to maximize girl time with my mom and sisters, since my hubby is away on another trip and didn't get to join me this time.  We have a lot of things planned for the day while my sisters and father are at work and I think I'm most excited about mani/pedis and fabric shopping with my mother this afternoon!  I'm having pillows for my home office custom made and I'm thinking I'll need brilliant bright  printed pillows in that black and white room.

I am also dying to see the newborn twin daughter and son (4 weeks this week!) of one of my BFFs, C.  They are the most delicate little things, having been born weighing just 4 lbs and 4 lbs, 4 oz respectively.  I am just thrilled for C, her husband P, and their 'Babies C.' 

We planned a little girl's night at a new bar (this place boasts bubbles on tap throughout the bar!!!) by Cristi's amazing glass-walled apartment right in the middle of the down town action and of course, we'll enjoy many family dinners with great wine.

Have a lovely weekend!!!


Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment