Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Thrifty Thursday} Where do you find 'Happy?'

Happy Thursday!  Today I want to write about one of my favorite ways to save money while being social in a city that is more expensive than most: Happy Hour.  The sun is out, the weather is warm and before long I'll start to see crowds packed at some of my favorite bars and restaurants, trying to score a half-priced deal before the hour runs out. 

Yesterday I enjoyed a delicious happy hour and dinner salad with some very good friends.  Lovely company, a restaurant that specializes in none other than delicious and greasy bacon, AND $5 wines by the glass until 8 p.m., I was in heaven.  Where is your favorite place to unwind with friends for happy hour?

Restaurant Three, Arlington, VA
Cheers!
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment