Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wine Wednesday!

I told you about my delicious weekend in Clearwater, now I have to report on the wine I drank there!  My adorable MIL purchased a sentimental wine, a 2008 Chardonnay from ZD Wines, for us to enjoy as a family.  Why it's meaningful?  The wine boasts my hubby's initials so that in itself makes it pretty cool and also, it's a fantastic winery the two of us visited during our first trip to Napa Valley.  Now, why is this wine worth trying? The wine reflects the people behind it: rich, deep and possessing a vibrant personality.  Aged in American oak barrels, it's my kind of wine for a sunny afternoon spent by the pool with family.  Pick up bottle from your favorite wine shop or better, pencil in a tasting in Napa!
Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment