Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Strike A Pose!

When posing for pictures I usually have one of my sisters telling me to stand up straight, put my arm on my hip and tilt my chin up. With photos now instantly being posted all over the web, its more important than ever to master the art of photo taking, so here are some tips I took from Harper’s Bazaar on how to instantly look thinner and better in photos. Most importantly, don’t forget to smile!


"When posing in pictures, keep your head up and your shoulders back," says Jennifer Miller, Cosmopolitan's Photo Director who handles the magazine's cover shoots. "Keep your posture tall to slim yourself instantly. Turn your body three quarters to make yourself look thinner and more natural. Shift your weight to the back leg to give shape and sass to your look. To combat arm flab, put your hand on the hip facing the camera, which will immediately make your arm look trim."


Photo: Harper's Bazaar realbeauty.com
Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment