Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Thrifty Thursday} Patent Flats

I'm raving today about my latest Target find, the Mossimo ballet flat in black patent leather.  I am actually debating going back to buy the taupe color.  Anyway, I'm loving the look.  I did buy a whole size up from my normal size, not because of the reviews but because that's all the store had!  

It took three wears to break them in, including a round wearing them with socks.  The elastic in the back is pretty tight  and uncomfortable, but trust me- I hate flats because they never feel right because the balls of my foot are unusually wide.  So here I am to verify that with a few wears, I've found the perfect fall flat.  Price tag: $15.  At the moment, Target is currently running a buy one, get one 50% off promotion.  Happy shopping!

Mossimo flat, $15, Target

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment