Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or Treat? Treat, please!

I remember going trick or treating my senior year of high school and actually having people tell me I was too old to be trick or treating...I was crushed. As adults why should we be prohibited from indulging in all the treats that Halloween has to offer? Well, you don’t! But rather than hitting the streets that will be filled with children, why not host your own Halloween party for friends? I love the idea! You can enjoy all your favorite Halloween treats (caramel apples are my absolute fave!) and it gives you an excuse to be creative with the food and drinks and fill your home with fantastic Halloween decorations. Go for it! Here’s some inspiration!

Photo: Pinterest
Photo: Pinterest
Photo: Pinterest
Photo: Pinterest
Photo: Pinterest
Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment