Thursday, August 25, 2011

{Thrifty Thursday} The Cat's Meow

Interestingly, on my way to grab coffee Monday morning I saw two women pass me with two variations of the same outfit.  I loved the look on the first woman, and loved it again when I saw it on someone else moments later, so I decided to write about it.  They both paired a leopard print cardigan over a simple black dress and added a skinny belt at the waist.  I thought I’d steal the look and was happy to find that Old Navy offers a leopard print cardigan for a very kind price.  


I found inspiration for the complete look online by one of my FAVORITE designer's ever, Milly:

Cardigan, $280

Similar look, all for under $100:

My set created on Polyvore
Cardigan, $30, Old Navy
Skinny belt, $24, Topshop
Dress, $40, JCPenney

Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment