Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wine Wednesday!

Can you say bubbles???  Well, last Thursday I was home packing for a visit to see my familia in Dallas and I ran out of wine.  Tragedy, I know.  Between the earthquake and hoping we'll even get out before the thing called Irene, we just were unaware and accidentally finished TWO bottles of the  Banfi Sangiovese Cabernet.  I didn't know what to do.  I couldn't open a bottle just for the single glass I was craving and then I remembered my super sweet friend CR (and not the CR that is my sister!) gifted me a personal sized bottle of sparkling wine that she brought back from her trip to Mendoza!  I was golden.  But more so was this fantastic and smooth sparkling wine called Uno, made by the famous Santa Julia winemakers.  I loved every sip! 

Santa Julia sparkling wine with fresh strawberries
 Cheers!
Ana

1 comment:

  1. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share is very helpful for my project of Build a chicken coop. Thanks

    ReplyDelete