Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Thrifty Thursday} Holiday Dresses

The holidays are upon us and approaching rather quickly.  When Starbucks starts distributing their iconic red coffee cups and serving my all-time favorite coffee drink, the Peppermint Mocha, you know it's time to get serious.  And by serious, I mean planning your wardrobe and checking it twice.  It's party season, y'all!  I am thrilled that sequins and sparkles are still in fashion but I've done this look since 2007 and this year I thought I'd go for something a little less Paris and a sprinkle more Audrey.  Here are my top pics, each for under $100, leaving room in the budget for sparkly accessories!

My first pick: Subtly sexy with the one shoulder and a hint of shimmer.  Oh and it has a bow.  How appropriate.

Dress, LastCall, $74 until November 8.  $92.50 after. 
My second pick: Lace.  This gorgeous silhouette is flattering.  And lace?  It's just pretty.

Dress, $89, Piperlime.com

Last: The wear-to-work dress.  Pack a glitter cardigan or party shoes in your bag and go from day to night just like that. 

Dress, $66.50 through November 8, LastCall
Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment