Monday, November 28, 2011

{We’re Obsessed} Pettigrew Associates

Two weekends ago I had the pleasure of attending the Catholic Charities of Dallas Hope for the Holidays event with some of my closest friends. My friend T’s parents recently purchased a design, furnishing and lighting business and they hosted the special night at their new Dallas showroom. I initially attended the event to support a good cause and because I’m always looking to expand my philanthropic horizons (okay, the open bar and catered dinner didn’t hurt either) but was treated to so much more. It’s no secret I am a lover of décor so when I stepped into the Pettigrew warehouse I was literally breathless as I scoped out all of the custom furnishings and the amazing chandeliers. I managed to snap a few photos of some of my favorite pieces but check out more of their amazing stuff here and DEFINITELY take a visit to their showroom. All of their pieces are unique designs and perfectly crafted. Seriously, I can’t get over how beautiful their stuff is! Wait! Did I mention they also have an amazing selection of fabrics and wall coverings for all your DIY projects? Seriously, they can do it all! It’s no wonder why we’re obsessed. 


Photo: Amazing chandelier with pink, amber, clear and emerald colored crystals.
Another amazing chandelier with blue and white colored crystals.



Photo: Furniture Makeover. Before & After accent chair.
Photo: The finished product! Amazing grey and white chevron patterned chair.(sorry so blurry)
Photo: I was DROOLING over this desk and chair set. SO elegant.

Cheers!
Cristi

1 comment:

  1. ahh i love these!! it'd be quite the feat to talk my husband into something like that =(

    ReplyDelete