Monday, November 7, 2011

{We're Obsessed} Sensibly Selfish Jewelry

One of my best friends, Kristin, just launched her jewelry designing business with her own shop on Etsy and oh. my. gosh. Her designs are absolutely stunning. Sensibly Selfish Jewelry is definitely one of my new obsessions. Her pieces are all limited editions and one-of-a-kind designs. Kristin is one of the most beautiful people, inside and out, that I know and her beauty definitely shines through in every single one of her pieces. The concept behind her collections is celebrating the beauty of the individual by crafting unique pieces that capture the equally unique personalities and lives of each of its owners. I absolutely love the ideas and designs behind all of her jewelry. So proud of you, Kris! 

Photo: Stella Necklace from the Rich Rags Collection, $65

Photo: My Generation Necklace from the Soft Steel Collection
Photo: Sequoia Earrings from the Gilded Grit Collection


Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment