Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pre-Fall Wish List

Okay, everyone.  Time to stop lusting after the gorgeous pre-fall collections making their way into retail stores now and start making a list of those items you'd feel bare without.  This fall, money is tight so I'd like to add just one or two luxury items to my closet and stretch that purchase for years to come.  I've come up with a list of four pieces that will add to what I already have from previous years' season staples:

A perfectly tailored wool coat
us.burberry.com

A loose fitting neutral silk shirt

Ports 1961 on Yoox
A fur vest
Rebecca Taylor Faux Fur Vest
or black leather shorts (I've been secretly wanting a pair since we wrote the Rachel Bilson post).
Left, Free People Leather Shorts; Right, atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com
If you could buy just one piece of clothing between now and December, what would top your list?
Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment