Monday, July 11, 2011

{We're Obsessed} Kendra Scott

I know I’ve said it before but I am truly obsessed with EVERYTHING Kendra Scott. Her jewelry combines elaborate gorgeous designs with beautiful vibrant colors that are sure to be the PERFECT accessory for any outfit. But more than that, Kendra impresses me as a woman entrepreneur. Some of you may know that Ana is an aspiring jewelry designer and I recently shared Kendra’s story with her. Kendra has always operated under a family-first philosophy and it was her family and her love for fashion (combined with her inarguable talents) that inspired her to create her own jewelry line that gave her a fun and flexible life. An viola – less than 10 years later she has a store in the famed South Congress District of Austin, TX and can be found at top retailers such as Nordstrom, Henri Bendel and Lord and Taylor. Not only that, but her media appearances and celebrity clientele continue to grow by the minute. And to think, at one point, she was one of my Austin “secrets.”

If you haven’t checked out her fabulous jewelry, you need to! Just a few weeks ago I had a friend who was in a wedding and was given the ever so loved task of sporting a pale yellow bridesmaid dress (oh the horror) she asked me how I thought she could accessorize...I immediately reached for my favorite pair of Kendra Scott earrings and lent them to my friend to vamp up her bridesmaid dress and it definitely did the trick! When she returned the earrings to me—she also showed me the two new pairs of Kendra Scott earring she’d purchased for her own collection. I love spreading the fashion love. Here are some of my favorite Kendra Scott pieces and be sure to visit her website and blog for more great stuff from one of my favorite ladies! 

Photos: KendraScott.com

My friend Nicole at wedding w/ borrowed Kendra Scott earrings
Cheers!
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment