Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wine Wednesday!

We've been slacking in the wine postings, I know.  But that doesn't mean we're slacking at home.  This week I enjoyed a bottle of 90-point 2007 Seleccion Malbec by Alamos.  This is a much fuller Malbec than I'm used to which was a pleasant surprise.  It's fresh and fruity but also dark and vivid.  For a fuller flavor, it was really soft on the pallette, which I especially enjoyed for a summer toast.  The price for this reserve wine is right at $20.  As a bonus, look at this great post I saw from wine.com on Facebook two Fridays ago! 
Wine.com:  Happy Friday! Here's another fun one ... what do you think has been the best wine invention/innovation ever??
My answer: bottling and distribution.  I was totally flattered when wine.com liked my comment! What would yours be?

 Cheers!
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment